You don't have any notifications yet!
Date Posted: January 02, 2020
- We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with practical hands on experience of 2 - 4 years with Java and Apache Solr .
- He/she should possess a solid understanding of overall search architecture including design and implementation of user interface changes for search solutions with specific expertise in the areas of Solr capabilities or elastic search, including indexing, configuration and optimization.
- He/She should have a strong programming experience in Java with fundamentals in design patterns, data structures , algorithms, security and front end development
Role & Responsibilities
- Practical hands on experience with Solr.
- Should have working experience on SOLR Documents, Filters, Query Parsers and their customization, Dynamic Fields, Performance Tuning, Faceted Search and Grouping
- Should be able to implement automated techniques and processes for the bulk and real- time indexing in Apache Solr of large-scale data sets
- Should be able to Write efficient search queries against Solr indexes using SolrJ API
- Should leverage Solr to prototype and demonstrate new ideas
- Should be able to design, implement and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems.
Must To Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
J2EE, RESTful APIs and Microservices